Your membership dues are a vital source of income that enables HoTPCA to:
- Grant funding on a quarterly basis to projects led by current Peace Corps Volunteers serving around the world, RPCV-sponsored projects at home and abroad, and local NGOs and 501(3)c's whose mission aligns with that of the Peace Corps
- Underwrite HoTPCA's minimal operating expenses for programs, special events, and communication
- Maintain HoTPCA's website to connect, inform, and engage all who are interested in Peace Corps
There are several easy ways to pay your $15 annual membership dues:
1. New members: Use the NPCA portal with the button below (click here for step-by step visual instructions):
2. Existing members: Are you looking to renew your HoTPCA membership? Not sure if your membership is active or expired? Follow these quick steps to check/update your membership through the NPCA portal.
3. New or existing members: We have square readers on-site at larger events if you prefer to pay membership dues in-person via credit card.
4. New or existing members: Mail a check made out to “HoTPCA” to the address below, with your email address written in the check’s memo line:
Heart of Texas Peace Corps Association
P.O. Box 504
Austin, TX 78767-1645
We are an affiliate of the National Peace Corps Association (NPCA).
NPCA is the nonprofit alumni network at the center of a vibrant community of over 220,000 people who share the Peace Corps experience. NPCA champions lifelong commitment to Peace Corps ideals by connecting, engaging and promoting its members and affiliate groups as they continue to make a difference in communities in the U.S. and abroad. NPCA is also dedicated to advocating for, contributing to, and supporting the betterment of the Peace Corps. Visit NPCA to learn more.